Well, I don't love Sacramento all that much, but the surrounding areas are pretty much awesome, in my opinion. So thanks for making that list incase we ever end up back there. :) I just wanted to answer your questions about my pictures. So I just used a white and black sheets and or different fabrics for the backgrounds. I used natural lighting as well as my flash. Im excited though because i am taking a photography class this fall!
that sounds sooooo fun!!! i wanna do all of these things someday!!! :) that's a cute list. i have to admit i have never been to apple hill...a little depressing!!! i heard its awesome!!
4 comments:
and we are listing different fair foods because?????
:D
Love you,
mom
Well, I don't love Sacramento all that much, but the surrounding areas are pretty much awesome, in my opinion. So thanks for making that list incase we ever end up back there. :) I just wanted to answer your questions about my pictures. So I just used a white and black sheets and or different fabrics for the backgrounds. I used natural lighting as well as my flash. Im excited though because i am taking a photography class this fall!
that sounds sooooo fun!!! i wanna do all of these things someday!!! :) that's a cute list. i have to admit i have never been to apple hill...a little depressing!!! i heard its awesome!!
Umm....where are all the fun pictures from this event??
Post a Comment