8.06.2008

Anyone Else having a "Monday" On a Wednesday?


HOLY COW! Today is hitting me hard!
So the alarm didn’t go off this morning. Austin and I both woke up at 7:40 am (we are suppose to be to work by 8:00 am) because Titus was Barking in a "Good Morning!" sort of way to the Cows.
I rushed got dressed, brushed teeth, washed face, did make up and in the midst of my rush, instead of eating breakfast made a Protein shake, ya know because it is quicker. WHICH (by the way) EXPLODED ALL OVER ME! SERIOUSLY!! I am not exaggerating. I was BROWN with chocolate protein shake. I rushed to the bathroom, RE-Washed my face. Put on Mascara so I wasn’t horrifying to look at, wiped down my hair, brushed it out, and Pulled it into a Pony tail. Changed my clothes really quick, Poured what was left of my sad little shake in a glass thing (there was less than half left) and got in the car. I made it to work by 8:10 am. So a little late, but AFTER THAT for a MORNING!





(Ha ha sorry side note, in the midst of my publishing this.... Safety Dance came on....who can’t help but laugh at that... HA HA maybe today won't be so bad after all....)

2 comments:

Darin and Kristine said...

I hate it when days like that come up. Really throws your day :S

But you're still cute!

Love you,

mom

bren said...

I hate days like that! I think tomorrow might be like that, we just got back from CA and tons to do. :) Hope your week got better!