5.02.2008

At the Temple Wednesday....

One EXTRA thing that is Really awesome about our Sacramento Temple here,
is the wild life all around the grounds. :)

I should have taken more pictures, but I was driving, but everytime you go, you can almost guarantee seeing deer, Canadian geese, ducks/normal geese, or Turkeys. No matter what. Sometimes you see all of them at once... :)

But yeah, I thought this was really cool. There he is just chillin in the Grass. :) I named him Tom.



4 comments:

Kristine said...

LOL! I have never seen wild life when I had gone up there! Man! I miss all the fun stuff : )

Love you honey,

mom

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

Ha ha, they knew you were around and went into hiding so you wouldn't have the opportunity to see any wild life receiving spiritual fulfillment. :)

Jess said...

i remember going to mormon center when i was little with my grandparents for their ward parties...there were always animals everywhere! i loved it!

Jamie said...

That one of my favorite things about the Sacramento Temple. I seriously have not gone once without seeing some type of awesome wildlife...Well except for maybe your wedding day; we were just really focused on getting there!