Ya know as much as Austin Hates it, My Kitty Loves him :) I snuck him in to snuggle with him (my kitty not Austin) while I watched a movie, and my kitty didn't want to snuggle with me in the blankets and watch the girlie movie. No, he wanted to snuggle with Austin.
And Lucky for Kitty since Austin Fell asleep on the floor so my kitty crawled up and made himself comfortable. hee hee it was cute I had to take a picture.
Poor Austin... :)
3 comments:
too funny. Animals are ... ummm ... shall we say tenacious? Yes, Austin, you WILL love me someday ... you WILL I say!" heh heh heh
That is funny! I could never get a picture like this of Rusty... :)
Ha ha Well, I am sure Austin Doesn't really appreciate this being on here, but I love my kitty and I think it is so cute how he likes Austin so much. :) PLus Austin is cute :)
Post a Comment