3.26.2008

John's Incredible Pizza

Everytime My mom comes to visit we always go to Chuck E Cheese for Drew and he loves it! But The Food is really gross, so that is why Johns Incredible Pizza is So Amazing! They have GREAT FOOD and ROLLER COASTERS (kid sized of course) AND TICKETS FOR PRIZES! The deal was that we could play as many games as we want but tickets go to Drew to pick a prize :) So Once my mom found out that Johns Incredible Pizza has tickets and Prizes too, WE WERE GOOD TO GO! And again the food is yummy, Good Salad bar and really yummy pizza and French Fries :) and ice cream... :)



Drew and myself getting ready to go on the TWISTER!!! (my mom and darin both hate roller coaster rides so I took him)



Conner jumped on with us! Doesn't he look excited (ha ha) I blinked and Drew looks really happy! (ha ha)

Drew likes Thumbs up HA HA Awesome Ride!!! Conner and I were spinning the thing practically the whole time so our arms were sore. :S but it was fun and we were only a little dizzy :)
Drew wanted to go on the other roller coaster ride... here we are... it is just a little loop. You can see the track in the back ground :) I don't know why but Drew doesn't seem as excited.....
...UNTIL NOW! HA HA He was laughing so hard and having so much fun and I was slipping all over the place!! I was trying to show him the importance of having your arms in the air :) but I was laughing so hard and I would keep slipping on that turn so I had to hold on with one hand... HA HA it was so funny! I look really silly.... I could only imagine what people were thinking... HA HA
Austin Helping Drew on the Motorcycle game... KICKING TRASH I MIGHT ADD!! (hee hee) The bike portion that drew is sitting on goes back and forth it is how you stear, so Austin was pushing drew all over the place it was funny :)
Now here they are Flying airplanes... and to our Surprise that chair moves too! So... that was somewhat difficult...

Mommy and me... with guns... Watch out....
Darin and Drew with Guns.. HA HA Drew looks funny that Gun is almost as big as he is!
Ok From Left to Right, Dan aka Grandpa Leach (Darins Dad), Pearl aka Grandma Leach (Darins Mom, My Mommy, Drew, Darin, Me, and Austin.... Austin wasn't smiling... his face might have hurt from laughing so hard... :)
Me in one of my random poses :)
Ha ha OK this ride I actually filmed, it was easier. Drew was laughing so hard, which was making Austin Laugh so hard, and Conner was Trying to not laugh hard. It was so funny! Drew did not want the ride to be over...Drew kept Saying "No... UP!! UP!" And pointing upwards :) it was funny.... Well I Hope you had a good time Drew!! SEE J.I.P. IS SO MUCH MORE EXCITING!! Ha ha,




Have a good night all!! :)

4 comments:

kaelyn&bryan said...

I love John's Incredible Pizza! It is very good! The all you can eat makes it even better :) Drew is so cute! I'm glad you guys had fun!

Kristine said...

It was a blast! I think everyone had a good time ... at least I hope they did. Thanks to you two for going on the rides with the Drew boy. He loved 'em. And I think he loved 'em even more because you guys weren't scared to go on them, ya know?

Love you,

mom

Jamie said...

bg rfgtk fbjjbgbvjjjkvhjkvrnk rtnl gbjjb jftbjhdjbjkbjkvhjjkjlzxmkl--

Hayden really wanted to post a comment. We love you!

Jamie said...

bg rfgtk fbjjbgbvjjjkvhjkvrnk rtnl gbjjb jftbjhdjbjkbjkvhjjkjlzxmkl--

Hayden really wanted to post a comment. We love you!