3.21.2008

ASHLEY & AUSTIN M.I.A

So Sorry That we have not been posting like ususal... and it isn't that NOTHING has been going on, it is just a odd month. So.. here is this... To pass the time. I have like 10 other things I still need to post, and I will post all of that ASAP I promise.

I wasn't tagged but, Just for Kicks and Giggles, I am going to tag all of you (if you havn't done this yet) And I copied the Underline thing. It was easier on the eyes having the question underlined. So, that is why.


What is your husbands full name?

Austin Jay Bowden

Mine is Ashley Dawn Preston-Bowden

How long have you been married?

18 months, We have been together for 4 years.

Who eats more sweets?

Umm.. I am going to say Austin. But it is really REALLY close to being a tie

Who said I love you first?

Austin did.... and we were fighting when he said it. So it was all dramatic and stuff like you see in the movies. (hee hee)

How old is he?

26....27 in November

I am 22...... 20 in May. ( I am already going in Denial sad huh....)

Who is taller?

He is! The Perfect Height! I can wear my Tall shoes (which I love) and he is still taller than me. Not much taller, but still taller :)

Who is smarter?

Austin is.... He is a LIVE calculator. It is amazing. However I have the street smarts... (HA HA)

Who can sing better?

I can... but I love it when he sings to me :) I sing silly made up songs all day long about how cute Austin is and after he watched the movie Elf, he made up one for me too HA HA Love him! :) He is cute.
PLUS Austin will be signing Josh Groban soon :) He volunteered me for the Ward Choir, so he will be participating as well as a "reward" for volenteering me :) So just wait and See, you will be hearing oh so many nice things coming from his vocal chords :)
Who does the laundry?

I DO! AND THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE! :) Sorry.. But seriously, I can't have anyone touch my laundry... creeps me out.

Who pays the bills?

We both do :) We have a system. It is awesome.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?

If you look up from the foot of the bed I do. But I cuddle, so Austin is usually on the edge and I am all cuddled up with him on his pillow on his side. Poor Austin. I don't mean to, and I think he thinks it is funny, because he ususally just laughs about it instead of getting upset.
Who mows the lawn?

GRANDPA GENO! :) Just kidding, He only does it when Austin hasn't done it yet and he CAN'T Stand it anymore. :) Geno is awesome :)

Who drives?

He does, I don't have a car. But, once in a blue moon I get it and I drive.

Who is more stubborn?

Well, we are both EXTREMLY stubborn. But I am a Tarus, so I will say ME. :) and Proud of it Baby!

Who kissed who first?

Austin Kissed me First :)
Who is more sensitive?

Me... GALORE

Who has more siblings?

Umm. HA HA well depends how you look at it. He has 5 siblings, but I am an only child with 7 siblings :) I love em all! :)

Who wears the pants?

Back to that Stubborn question... :) I would say when it comes down to it, Me. But... we both have plenty of moments. :)

3 comments:

Kristine said...

I think you were very truthful on this one honey (grin)

Love you

SHO'NUF said...

HAHA, you are cute...Even if you think you wear the pants...I let you think you are in control of everything, but really it is all a part of my master plan to RULE THE WORLD!!! Sing? me? again, that would be nice, but no matter how hard i try, or how much i sing, it never sounds good, and it most likely never will, well unless i become some Heavenly Angel, but even then, doubtful...

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

you are cute, but you know you are amazing :)