1.10.2008

Song that is playing While you are reading this...

It might be silly but I am actually interested.

Because I put a Ton of Random song that I enjoy on here, and some of them might be somewhat offensive to others. If so I am sorry, anyway I highly doubt any of you are going to listen though all of them so my question to you is....


WHAT ONE IS PLAYING NOW AND DO YOU HATE IT OR LIKE IT OR LOVE IT...

Love ya all!

6 comments:

SHO'NUF said...

hey teacher leave those kids alone...hey I hope there is nothing offinsive in the play list! a

bren said...

my sound is up but i dont hear any music...

DNF (Hammer) said...

first song-- Lips of an angel-- I would like if the guy wasn't talking about another girl while with his.
Second song-- JOURNEY-- NEED I SAY MORE...

Darin and Kristine said...

The song "Wanted" it playing right now. I am not familiar with it, so I really don't have a solid opinion of it yet. You know me ... the crazy lyrics listener that I am ... so far, so good though. Love you honey.

DNF (Hammer) said...

OK...You have a lot of really GREAT songs on here. And its kind of annoying(in a good way) because I want to listen to the songs...but every time I click to read or write a comment the song changes. So i end up staying on your blog forever waiting for the song to be over so i can post! Sometimes I even let it just play in the background while doing laundry. Love you
-Jamie

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

HA HA that is so funny! I leave my blog on all the time too, just for the music, HA HA

I am glad you like it, :)