Well, this is the only place that i could find that would let me post a comment about your page. i tried dang it, i tried!! But I do like it, just so you know, the pictures are simply superb. Anything that gives me a chance to laugh at you a little more is just priceless. ;-)
3 comments:
Very cute picture honey! I just wish that they were closer to you and Austin so that you could go out and do things together. Love you.
Well, this is the only place that i could find that would let me post a comment about your page. i tried dang it, i tried!!
But I do like it, just so you know, the pictures are simply superb. Anything that gives me a chance to laugh at you a little more is just priceless. ;-)
ME TOO ME TOO! I LOVE THEM TOO! :) Thanks for being such good friends to them!!! :)
Post a Comment