Austin and I were asked by our activities chairman to be Mary and Joseph for the Ward Christmas Party and so we all dressed up HA HA it was fun! Gary was the Roman who collected Taxes, Jen was his wife from a Far off land, Tyson was a Wiseman with a Broken Leg, and Conner was a Shepard and he used Duct Tape to attach his Remote Control Car Controller, and Covered his Car with Cotton so it looked like a sheep. It was really funny! To bad the batteries died.

Look at me all caring for the Really ugly baby doll.. HA HA The only reason why I say that is because I wanted to use my baby doll from when I was little but everyone said it was to small.

Yup, there we are :) We did good on the costumes huh! HA HA there was SOO much fabric!!!

I look just like the Madonna.... don't ya think :)

yeah.... Joesph took the pregnancy rough.... but it ended ok :)

There he is... the TAX COLLECTOR!!! DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!

And his Wife from a Far off land :) I helped her make the Tubon :) it was awesome!

1 comment:
Very fun! You guys looked great.
Love you,
Mom
Post a Comment