So the other night when Austin and I got home from the Temple and dinner afterwards (around 10:30pm) I walk outside to feed all my Cute little fluff ball cats :) Friskey, Fuzz-Face, Dolly, and Kitty, and as I am calling for all of them this BLACK mangy looking thing crawls out of a bush and is walking towards the food, now the lighting wasn't very good AT ALL since our sensor light takes forever to actually turn on, it is annoying really, but FINALLY when the light came on I saw that the BLACK Mangy looking thing is actually my Cute little FUZZ-FACE!!! and he was leaving a trail of water where ever he walked!! and it was freezing outside!!! the poor little thing!!! He must have fallen in the pond or something, he was black from mud and SOAKING wet. I ran in and got a towel, wrapped him up in it (and the water went RIGHT through just so you know) and Austin told me he would be fine and to put him outside to cuddle with the other cats... NO WAY!! POor thing! So I decided to give him a bath. :) I wish I took a picture BEFORE the bath so you could see how dirty he was, but an idea is, if you look close enough he has a black spot on his head, well, You couldn't even see the black spot, and when we rinsed him off the BLACK SPOT LOOKED CLEAN! poor little thing, oh well, he was only really freaking out in the beginning of his little shower :) And he LOVED getting Dried off, Austin could hear him Purring in the other room. He is such a little lovey kitty. It was funny though he knows who is momma is :) When I had Austin help me rinse him off in certain places that are somewhat difficult to reach when you are holding a squirming kitty and a shower head, Poor Austin was rinsing him off (in an unpleasant area for a little boy cat) and he was just stretching out his little paws towards me like "MOMMY SAVE ME!!" it was cute. Anyway, I got him all warm and made a little basket for him to sleep in and he went straight to sleep. It was probably SOOO exhausting for him. First falling IN the pond then climbing out FREEZING and WET and then having to struggle with a bath. But he is doing good now!! Love the cute little fuzz face, oh and quick note, HE LOVES the Colored Christmas lights in the window! SO CUTE! He just loves looking at them and trying to get them to play. Such a happy little kitty :) I know these pictures don't show him in his most happy moments.... but he really is such a happy lovey kitty :)

This is my Scrubbing the Kitty Soap I have all over him and he is getting Nice and Bubbly.

Forgive me for looking OOOOHH SO ATTRACTIVE!!! I pulled my hair back because I didn't want it to get all wet and because I didn't want to get my Jammies that I was sleeping in that night all wet I grabbed some other Jammies, and I had to keep an eye on the kitty because I didn't want him to be scared :) and NO I am not being mean to him. That is how mommy kitties hold them when they are babies, by their neck.

Is this not the saddest little face you have ever seen? HE IS SO CUTE! Oh and we have bleached this tub over and over again, that Black will not go away. So YES we do clean. HA HA
2 comments:
I'm surprised he let you give him a bath, I thought most cats hated water. ? Well, I know there are a lot of cat haters out there,(ehem Rusty) but I love them. He's a little cutie. :)
LOL! Honey, he reminds me of Shadow when we gave him his first bath. Not happy to be there. A not fun, but necessary job to get done. I am glad that you can have kitties honey. I am sad that as I have gotten older that I have gotten more and more allergic to pet dander. Bummer, because I love kitties.
Love you honey,
Mom
Post a Comment