Austin Looking Manly
Yup..... Thats me... as Hillbilly as I could get in 15 minutes. :)
First we saw this Tree. I thought it would make a PERFECT charlie Brown Christmas Tree. But then Austin said... not this year. So we continued Onward.
Of Course we paused a moment to pose for the camera.
AHHH! Victory is mine!!! I found the tree! I also did a little.... I forgot the word..... Pose with teh saw.
( OK here is the real reason why we are chopping down this tree, it has this growth. So literally a WHOLE other tree is growing out the side. And since it is a Red wood, it will kill the tree. I think it would kill any tree actually. But I don't know for sure I KNOW it would kill a red wood. The trees growth downsized GALORE and everything. So in order to give the MAIN tree [that is the one that is connected to the ground] we had to get rid of its growth... or alien... hmmm...)
OH! There I go!! Starting the Sawing Process!!! ok, if you have never donw this before, it hurts you hands!!! that or this saw is just really old... anyway....OH and that Mexican sweater is super warm. :)
Here is Austin... Trimming down the bottom of Our Perfect Tree!!
Me Starting to pull the Tree towards the house. :)
Austin PUSHING the tree towards the house... HA HA Actually I was going to ruin it, GOod thing Austin has done this before. :)
And here is our Tree right when we got it in... HA HA Huge huh!!!

And here it is all Decorated. :) Please Forgive the Big Empty Hole :) This tree (literally) is missing its back side from growing side by side with another tree. But he is cute anyway... HA HA He touches the ceiling!! The Star is holding that part down... and that star by the way is actually the the size of both my hands put together. I love this amazing tree!! How wonderful that we found it in the front yard! hee hee
3 comments:
Hey you two! This is Marsha (aka McNicol) Anyhow we got a crack up seeing yur photos! You two are toooo cute and looks like you have alot of fun! Our blog is lueck-family.blogspot.com
Hope you both have a wonderful holiday season! Rock on!
Marsha and Robbie
Hey Ash! I got a couple pics up from the wedding. Not much since I was so busy chasing my crazies around, but there are a few. Anywho..it was so nice to meet you! My Ash had only great things to say about ya!!!
LOL! That's my daughter ... way down yonder in Lincoln-ville!
Love you
Post a Comment