12.04.2007

MY BEST FRIENDS!!!!!!



These are my best friends HA HA I am sure Ashley didn't realize that just yet :) But Chase has known for sometime now. HA HA I am happy for them! They are getting married on December 15th !! This is in front of their WAY cute apartment!! WAY CUTE PLACE!!!!!
I got them a present to go with his Black light! HA HA he is living there now, so it is like the bacholor pad, and it has a black light :) So I had to get them this little accessory to go with it... HA HA

Nothing bad, just funny :)

2 comments:

Darin and Kristine said...

I just wish you guys lived closer together so that you can do the couple date things. That would be fun for you.

Love you honey!

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

I KNOW!! HEAR THAT ASHLEY AND CHASE!!!! MOVE CLOSER!!!!! So we can do Couple things!!!! Sacramento is a WONDERFUL place :)