11.29.2007

~*~*~OuR ViEw~*~*~

This is what we wake up to and go to sleep too... how awesome is this!! :)
his is the Front yard towards Evening time...
MORNING!!
LOOK HOW GOLD IT LOOKS! I love this! This Golden Color is so beautiful! I don't know even how the light does it! but it is GLAMOUROUS!!!! I love it!
Yup.... Rams or Mountain sheep....
There they are in all their Glory!! :) HA HA in the summer there are hundred of goats in this feild and they have babies and baby goats are the MOST ENTERTAINING THINGS TO WATCH!! they are so cute!! anyway, so cute.. and fun to watch.

1 comment:

Darin and Kristine said...

what a beautiful view to wake up to every day. My view to wake up to daily .... well, let's just say that I keep the blinds drawn. I think that says it all (grin)

love you,

mom