11.29.2007

*~*~LONG TIME NO POST*~*~-Oh well... :D

OK So I havn't made a Post for a REALLY LONG TIME!!! Here is where I make up for it :) (By the way this is me acting silly in the Kitchen...we will paint someday... maybe ha ha)
AUSTIN BEING SILLY!!!!! :)

I know it seems like we have nothing to do when we post pictures like this, but... yeah. All of these was done as we were walking out the door to go to Erica's Good Bye Party at BJ's ...

This monkey was Stalking Austin, HA HA

ok anyway.... We were on the way to Erica's Good Bye Party at BJ's, So Austin and I finally made it there, and we were late. We had Car issues. So that was annoying and we showed up 30 minutes late, but apparently that is when everyone else started showing up to, so we weren't the only ones late. It was raining, and you are expecting a group of Mormons... of course no one will be on time. HA HA. Kidding. Anyway, So Of Course when Erica and I are together we have to act silly, which is what we always do.





And not only are we silly but did you know the restrooms have pictures of half naked men?? what is that! So we had to have fun with that... It makes you wonder though, IF they have pictures like that in the girls bathroom, what do they have in the guys bathroom?? Hmmm.... Girls, If your guy goes missing in the Boys bathroom at BJ's we can be sure of a few things..... Either it is Football games on Plasma screens..... Big Comfy Couches and magazines....I highly doubt it is food because yeah... OR it is HALF NAKED LADIES/PINUPS!! OH NO!!!! Anyway I am sure none of our cute men are into that... :) Best Friends Forever... SORRY ALL OF ERICAS OTHER FRIENDS! But.. it is true.. HA HA:)

Anyway, she moved to Utah. and I I look like a mess an a majority of these pictures... sorry.... It was raining and alot was going on. HA HA :)
This is Austins Expression when I am going around causing Mischief.... hee hee

No comments: