11.13.2007

Halloween was here and gone, BRING ON THANKSGIVING!

It is really insane how fast this year has gone by.... really really REALLY weird. But at the same time it is kinda exciting :)

This year for Thanksgiving Austin and I are going to my mom's. Driving down Wednesday after work, getting there late, waking up I will help my mom cook and Austin will Drive up to St. George to go play foot ball with Daddy and Chase :) Come back in time for Thanksgiving dinner, which will be amazing and Not to brag, BUT I do make an AMAZING TURKEY!!! Anyway.... after thanksgiving dinner and all of that Mommy and I are going to go see that cute movie Enchanted, it is just coming out. It looks hilarious!! So we will see :) then we will go see My Daddy and rest of my family on Friday (possibly hit some early morning shopping....) and I havn't asked them yet but I was hoping to do like Breakfast or Lunch on either Friday or Saturday with Chase and his Fiance Ashley :) I really want to get to know her :) she seems so cute! I have been chatting with her on myspace. and I hope that we can become good friends. So that will be fun :) Then go back to Mommy's Saturday night, Lode up the car (with my stuff that is still there....) and Drive back :) That is one of the main reasons why we are driving the WORST DRIVE IN THE WORLD I still have tons of stuff at my moms. Not like TONS of stuff, but Big things... like my Bike, Hutch, and Treadmill....That will be nice to have back.... I can get those Holiday pounds off.. HA HA I have more than that to loose.. :S NOtice how when you are super stressed you gain weight?? I do at least... oh well. That will soon be over :)
Anyway, This will be fun to see all my family again :) I am excited. I only get to see a few times a year. Love ya all! What is everyone else planning on doing this Thanksgiving season :)

3 comments:

Darin and Kristine said...

Yea Honey! I am so excited for you to get here. Can't wait! It will be fun ... the food will be yummy ... you did learn cooking from the best (LOL ... yeah, right) I don't know WHERE you learned it from ... actually I do. You were the only child I knew who LOVED to watch Martha Stewart and Collin Cowie more than regular TV. Love you ...

SHO'NUF said...

You are amazing babe! I am quite excited for our little trip, it will be the best 10 hours of sleep i will get!!! jk... The site is cool! way to change things up. It's exciting!

bren said...

Have fun with your family in St. George!