Honey, you KNOW my Christmas traditions because you were THERE when we were doing them! (heh heh heh)Love you,Mom
ummmm...?hmmm...? getting a new pair of pajamas on Christmas Eve to wear for Christmas morning!
Yeah we have that one too! I love it!!!
I just thought of one... we have a Christmas Eve program where we read the Christmas story, everyone participates by doing something, (playing the piano, etc.) and then we have dessert & everyone opens one present.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Honey, you KNOW my Christmas traditions because you were THERE when we were doing them! (heh heh heh)
Love you,
Mom
ummmm...?hmmm...? getting a new pair of pajamas on Christmas Eve to wear for Christmas morning!
Yeah we have that one too! I love it!!!
I just thought of one... we have a Christmas Eve program where we read the Christmas story, everyone participates by doing something, (playing the piano, etc.) and then we have dessert & everyone opens one present.
Post a Comment