Were taking Kinlee and Deacon to the Zoo where they hand out candy & then if it's not too cold, we'll take Kinlee trick or treating down our neighborhood. What about you guys??
We are celebrating Halloween like I used to as a kid, HA HA I thought it would be fun and a little different :) So we will have little carnival games and carving pumpkins and makeing candy apples and stuff. :) it will be funny :)
3 comments:
Were taking Kinlee and Deacon to the Zoo where they hand out candy & then if it's not too cold, we'll take Kinlee trick or treating down our neighborhood. What about you guys??
We are celebrating Halloween like I used to as a kid, HA HA I thought it would be fun and a little different :)
So we will have little carnival games and carving pumpkins and makeing candy apples and stuff. :) it will be funny :)
we only had like 8 trick or treaters last night :( it was by far the most depressing halloween for me.
Post a Comment