I am sitting here, waiting for my dear husband... who Knows when he will be here.
Last night in my class One of my photos was (not officially) voted best picture. That was kinda cool. We have an open critique, where the pictures were all laid out and the class went through all of them. There were so many good ones. It was nice to see what other people have been doing.
My Grandparents where here over the weekend, and we were able to go with them to Apple Hill, which was so much fun! I love that place! Of COurse we went around and got TONS of Desserts... what else would people do there? Buy the apples and make the desserts themselves?? *PSCHH* Those who know me.. know i make a weird noise like that when I am kidding... well.. Kidding in that sense... anyway.. Austin and I will be going back to buy apples for me to make ZILLIONS of dessert recipies I have recieved... They look so good! And the apples are of course amazing...
Amelia, an attorney I work with, has left for vacation. So the next two weeks I am going to her networking Group starting tomorrow. This will totally be interesting... I have never been to one before. I am excited however, because I will be able to talk to this guy, who is a rep for a really fun thing :) I am not going to tell anyone just yet. But is is SOO conveniant and Looks like so much fun! I seriously want to sign up! It is over the internet and you have SOO many options. I am excited. The following Wednesday is a V-Day. So I get to bring Austin so he can "network" his Insurance business. I also invited a couple of Friends who are getting their businesses growing who this might help out a lot. We are only allowed to invite 5 people and since I am coving for Amelia she said I would be able to invite people for her slots that didn't get filled. I am actually excited about this. It will be very fun.
I am kinda rambling.. since have not had a good day at all, and I am tired... So.. you don't have to read this if you don't want to.
My Cousins have a Gym in Grass Valley that Austin and I will start going to :) It is a SPECIAL GYM. We will have instructors who will teach us some really cool things. Austin (as far as I know) will be starting this Thursday, and I will start when they have another Girl beginner. I could start now, and have it be just me and the instructor, but I have tons on my plate right now. So if they havn't found anyone in the next couple of weeks I will just start going by my self. There is something about punching someone in the face that gives you some self esteem ya know? Don't know what it is.. HA HA :) It will be fun. Actually I don't know what I will be participating in yet.. but that is an option.
well... I think I am going to go do something else. Love ya
Talk to you later.
No comments:
Post a Comment