1. Who were your friends? Erica, Tristan, Lindsey, Chad, Don, Ryu, Chase, Spence, Sherry, Lena, Tony, Crystal, Britta, Aubrey, Becca,.... I could go on.. But I don’t talk to any of these people anymore... So I guess it doesn’t matter HA HA :) I am sorry if any of my friends from High school read this and you arn’t mentioned about... I am sure you will get over it. LOVE YOU! MISS YOU!
2.What sports did you play? I had a job... So I didn’t play for the school, but I did Volley Ball in this other program. It was fun :)
3. What kind of car did you drive? Black Jeep Wrangler until the winter of my Senior year, when I kept driving up to see Chris (my cousin) at BYU, so I borrowed my Dad’s Extra Work Car. Which was a Silver Ford Escourt. Then I got my keep back for a little bit, then I got the Escourt back and Flipped it a few times coming back From Provo on 80... but that was after I graduated..
4. On Friday nights what were you doing? Football Games, Stomps, or hanging out!
5. Were you a party animal? I was the party... well.. Erica and I were the party. Nuf Said. HA HA
6. Were you considered a flirt? HA HA Yeah... I guess....
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I was in Choir for a bit...
8. Were you a nerd? No...
9. Did you get suspended or expelled? Umm... No But I had TONS of Restitution...
10. Can you still sing the fight song? Yeah our school sang that for Orientation every year and that was about it. But it changed like 2 years before I got to school since a senior wrote and composed a new one. It was awesome :)
11. Who was your favorite teacher? Ummm......
12. Where did you sit during lunch? It depended on where we were....
13. School Mascot? Warriors!!
14. School name? Snow Canyon High
15. School colors? Navy, Hunter Green, and Gold (not that Ugly Yellow Gold Lincoln knows all so well HA HA but the actual GOLD). Our Colors were awesome.
16. Rival high school? Dixie and Pine View
17. Did you go to prom? Yes I did, all but the one you will hear about down the line....
18. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Well I wouldn’t mind being 18 again :) but Highschool... it was fun but I am done :)
19. What do you remember most about graduation? Grad Night, Erica and I ran up to the place where all the Belly Dancers were, and we joined them. :) It was funny. How for some reason, my voice disappeared. So I couldn’t talk.. Even when I tried, Our Grad Night was Awesome! It was an Eqyption theme. They made this HUGE maze thing we would have to go through to get in, and that led to the Tract around the Gym and you had to swing down and Drop into Spounges... anyway.. The whole thing was a blast!!
20. Where did you go for senior skip day? Our school went to Vegas, but for some reason I didn’t want to go, so I stayed home slept in, and went shopping.
21. Favorite memory? Where ever Erica and I were, we had fun and made a good memory. There are to many to write down.. HA HA
22. Were you in any clubs? Yeah no...
23. Where did you go most often for lunch? Home, The Dugout, Denny’s, Dairy Queen. :)
24. Have you gained some weight since then? Yeah.. Not tons,
25. Who was your senior prom date? Long Story.... Lets say short. Two days before the dance he asked a girl he thought he would "get with" and then told me that night he decided to not go with me, and then when she turned him down the day before, he asked if I still wanted to go... I took a knife to some animals he gave me a while back... I was pretty upset about the whole thing. If Erica was still in Town she and I would have gone together and had a blast... because we are the reason we had fun at dances anyway :)
26. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Umm... I guess... I don’t really care. However I am kinda nosey to see what happened to everyone.
27. How many fights did you get in? HA HA, No real fist fights... and if I did, I would have kicked their trash. :)
28. Who was your high school sweetheart? I agree with Brendi, Sweetheart is a bit Extreme and Stupid but my Boyfriend through High school was Tristan... although we were only Technically together our Junior year.... so yeah..
29. Do you still talk to people from high school? Erica... and maybe one or two on myspace.. If I am ever on there....
30. Did you win prom king or queen? Nope.. It was the same 10 girls every time... HA HA
31. Where did you work in high school? I worked at R&K Book from 6th Grade to 9th, then I got a Job at JC Penney’s and worked there until... well after I graduated.. We will leave it as that.
32. What were your grades? My ACTUAL grades weren’t bad... To bad you couldn’t see them... HA HA Once you got so many Restitution points they would cover your grades so they wouldn’t have credit... Serves me right for ditching so often... Oh well. I graduated :) Even though I worked liek CRAZY my senior year to do so.
33. What was your dress style? Skater/Prep/Funky.... it was a mix.... but I liked it and so did my friends
34. What year did you graduate? 2003
No comments:
Post a Comment