Cute Babies!!! I love babies, but I will be more than happy to leave being the baby mom to the younger generation. They have more energy (grin)
Aww, I wish I could see Jamie & their baby while they are there. I've only seen the pictures that they emailed when he was first born. Anyway, tell Jamie, Matt, Lee & Leann hi for Rusty and me. (Im assuming they are there too!)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Cute Babies!!! I love babies, but I will be more than happy to leave being the baby mom to the younger generation. They have more energy (grin)
Aww, I wish I could see Jamie & their baby while they are there. I've only seen the pictures that they emailed when he was first born. Anyway, tell Jamie, Matt, Lee & Leann hi for Rusty and me. (Im assuming they are there too!)
Post a Comment