9.19.2007

Our Summer...


Well, Austin got into a lot this summer. With Scouting... Being attacked by Bears.....Rafting...Being attacked by bears.....Mountain Biking.... Being attacked by bears..... and Camping. There are pictures of him Leading/Guideing (whatever you want to call it) on the Tuolumne River. Kinda neat. But yeah... He was attacked by bears a lot.
So.. he was able to have an exciting summer, while I stayed at home. Nice huh... oh well.

4 comments:

Megan said...

welcome to the blogging world! by the way...keep october 27th available...halloween PAR-TAY!

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

THANK YOU!!

YOu will ahve to give us tips! Well me, I don't know how often Austin will be on here, BUT YOU NEVER KNOW!! :)

WAHOO! Hallows Eve!!

Let me know if you want help again!! I will be more than happy!

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

Wait.. I think I commented in my own page... SUCK! Sorry..Self..

bren said...

What's this about Austin & bears???